Wednesday, February 13, 2008

I'm out!

I've finally escaped! I punched at Mom's uterus hard enough to get her to go to the hospital and have me cut out.My birth was originally supposed to be at 5pm, but I decided that this was too late in the afternoon. I made Mom & Dad rush to the hospital at 2 in the morning for a 4 AM C-section. It was only 13 hours early, but hey, I really had to go and there was no bathroom in there. Once out, I pooped 6 times in the first hour! Man, that felt good.

Here are my stats:
born on February 12th at 4:05AM
7Lbs 10 Ozs
20 Inches

After much discussion the parents finally gave me a name: Mia Dare Boissicat Randall. Dad picked out Mia. Mom was holding out for Annalise or Emmaline. She is totally into the early 1900's/ romantic novel names. But, after having to be wheeled into the hospital at 2 in the morning and experiencing labor for several hours, she didn't have any energy left to argue. Dad won. GO DAD!!!

My grandparents are in town to welcome me into the world and to watch over my big brother Danger. They will be putty in my hands. So will Mom, she looks like a pushover.I still need to win over Dad. I don't think he's happy to see me, he almost fainted as soon as he saw me.

I hear my brother is planning on taking over the world. That sounds like a fun gig, maybe I'll join in!

1 comment:

orkal said...

Congratulations and welcome in this world !
Love
The Boissicats (Eaubonne and Blois)